EUROPEAN BEER STAR 2020
The organizer of the European Beer Star is the association Private Brauereien e. V.
BarthHaas, BayWa, BrauBeviale, Brauwelt, Doemens, Kalea, Kaspar Schulz, Micro Matic und Rastal support the European Beer Star als Partner.
Experienced tasters with different backgrounds from all over the world.
At Doemens Academy on 8 and 9 October 2020.
Beer quality and fulfilment of category requirements.
The trophies are awarded only once per category.
Prize-winners and other competitors will be informed of the results in writing after the tasting.
of prize-winners only; competitors will not be listed.
By invitation only – after the award ceremony, invitees can taste all the beers awarded a European Beer Star.
On 10 November 2020 BrauBeviale visitors can do a blind tasting of all the gold Beer Star winners and evaluate these.
The three beers with the best average ratings will be awarded a valuable extra prize, the gold, silver and bronze Consumers’ Favourite award.
- The European Beer Star is awarded to beers full of character which meet the category criteria in an optimum way.
- The jury will only be able to consider beers which are entered and sent within the given deadline.
- Entries and payment are to be made online via european-beer-star.com > registration
- Competitors accept the general terms and conditions of the competition.
- There is no legal entitlement to a prize. Competitors are responsible for packaging and shipping.
- The organizers of the European Beer Star and their partners do not assume any liability, including liability for breakage.